Food supplement Active Women Diet Blend™: Read all the information, ingredients, properties and key benefits of this product.
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie
- Natural Vanilla
- Strawberries & Cream
- Toasted Marshmallow
- 1 kg
- 2.5 kg
- 500 g
- 20g of protein per serving
- 96 calories per serving
- Tailored for the active woman with added CLA and choline
Price⇒ 1 kg
Stock status⇒ In stockBUY IT
Active Women Diet Blend™ is a research driven formula, designed specifically for women following a healthy lifestyle. When developing the Active Women Diet Blend™, we wanted to provide an indulgent, high protein shake. With added CLA, Choline, our expert development team have created a cutting edge protein shake that is available in a range of indulgent natural flavours, including Toasted Marshmallow, Natural Vanilla, Strawberries & Cream and Chocolate Fudge Brownie.
What are the benefits?
- Protein - With 20g of protein and 96 calories per serving, the protein in this formula will contribute to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
- Formula – To complement the active ingredients of this blend, we’ve added Inulin. This amazing dietary fibre was recently featured on the BBC’s ‘How to Stay Young’ documentary.
- Flavours - To round off this cutting edge formula, we’ve developed this blend in a variety of succulent flavours: Natural Vanilla, Toasted Marshmallow, Strawberries & Cream and Chocolate Fudge Brownie. Even better, they’re all natural flavours that are exclusive to the Active Women range.
Is this product for me?
Active Women Diet Blend™ is a perfect choice for all women who are searching for a high protein shake that’s easy to consume around training or throughout the day.
- Active Women Diet Capsules™
- Skinny Cookies
- Almond or Coconut Milk
Add 25g (1 scoop), to 150-250ml of water if you’re following a calorie restricted diet or regime. For a real taste of indulgence, we recommend adding to almond or coconut milk.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. This product is a food supplement and therefore should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Suitable for vegetarians.BUY IT
Serving Size - 1 Large Scoop (25g)
Servings per Container - 1 (25g), 20 (500g), 40 (1kg), 2.5kg (100)
|Per 100g||Per Serving (25g)|
|Energy||1615 kj/381 kcal||408 kj/96 kcal|
|Fat||2.5 g||0.6 g|
|of which saturates||0.6 g||0.2 g|
|Carbohydrates||6.5 g||1.6 g|
|of which sugars||2.7 g||0.7 g|
|Protein||83 g||21 g|
|Salt||0.4 g||0.1 g|
|Vitamin A||1568 µg (196% RI*)||392 µg (49% RI*)|
|Vitamin D||4 µg (80% RI*)||1µg (20% RI*)|
|Vitamin E||24 mg (200% RI*)||6 mg (50% RI*)|
|Vitamin C||160 mg (200% RI*)||40 mg (50% RI*)|
|Thiamin||2.4 mg (218% RI*)||0.6 mg (54.5% RI*)|
|Riboflavin||2.8 mg (200% RI*)||0.7 mg (50% RI*)|
|Niacin||32 mg (200% RI*)||8 mg (50% RI*)|
|Vitamin B6||2.84 mg (203% RI*)||0.71 mg (50.7% RI*)|
|Folic Acid||404 ug (202% RI*)||101 ug (51% RI*)|
|Vitamin B12||5 µg (200% RI*)||1.25 µg (50% RI*)|
|Magnesium||756 mg (202% RI*)||189 mg (50.4% RI*)|
|Iron||28 mg (200% RI*)||7 mg (50% RI*)|
|Zinc||20 mg (200% RI*)||5 mg (50% RI*)|
|Iodine||300 µg (200% RI*)||75 µg (50% RI*)|
* Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
|Conjugated Linoleic Acid||1 g||0.25 g|
|Choline||830 mg||208 mg|