Men and women usually spent a lot of money on buying weight loss products (fat burners, creams, etc) to help them control their weight. Most of them they do not know that the simple and very cheap lemon can be a very powerful tool and help them to do exactly the same thing, loss weight.
A glass of warm water with lemon every day is best thing that anyone can do for himself, and besides losing body weight, there are 15 more health benefits of lemon water that you can have by drinking it every morning.
The lemon as we know is rich in vitamin C, which is one of the most important vitamins for our body needs and is one of the most important antioxidants. Also, as you noticed, lemon is a food that contains very few calories and offers so much in return.
More specifically, a glass of warm water with lemon every morning contains 25 to 30 calories. If you want something more tasteful, you can make a glass of warm water with lemon and honey which will contain 80 to 100 calories. In two cases, the calories are very low for such a drink that gives so many benefits in return.
Apart from the very few calories, lemon is a rich source of nutrients such as calcium, potassium, various vitamins and fiber. The lemon has medicinal , therapeutic and antibacterial properties, while helping our immune system to get stronger. Another important benefit and worthy of mention it, is that the lemon help a lot our nails and protects our body from various infections that can be derived by them.
The health benefits of lemon water are many, but one of the most favorite thing of drinking warm water with lemon every morning, is that lemon increase the combustions of our body during the day. That means we can lose weight and burn calories easier.
The combination of lemon with honey, will increase the immunity of our body even more, because as you know honey is also rich in nutrients , anti-cancer agents, antioxidants, etc. . Even better a glass of warm water with lemon and honey will have a better sweet taste than the acid taste that just warm water with lemon can have.
- Lemon is an excellent and rich source of vitamin C, an essential nutrient that protects the body from the deficiencies of our immune system.
- Lemon contains fiber which is very beneficial for the health of the intestine and also lemon is a powerful antibacterial.
- Lemon keeps the PH levels to normal.
- 1 cup warm water and lemon in the morning helps us to eliminate toxins and expel them from our body.
- Lemon helps in better digestion of the food that we are eating every day.
- Lemon is also a rich source of citric acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
- Lemon helps our body to prevent the development and proliferation of pathogenic bacteria that cause really various infections and diseases to our system.
- Lemon helps the joints and knees to recover from pain.
- Lemon drastically helps our system to fight simple colds.
- Lemon strengthens the liver, helping the enzymes of the liver can readily dissolve the food we receive.
- Lemon contains potassium that helps in proper functioning of brain and also nourishes the nerve cells.
- 1 cup warm water and lemon in the morning helps our system to balance the calcium and oxygen in our liver and in case of a heartburn in the stomach, it can gives us a quick and effective relief.
- Lemon is extra and a good ally for our beauty, it improves skin texture and prevents the formation of wrinkles. Also it can be an important ally against acne.
- Lemon retains the right level of our eye health and helps us fight against various problems that may occur in them.
- Lemon contributes to produce more digestive juices in the body.
- Lemon juice helps replenish the body salts, especially after a hard work out. It helps our body recovering faster than the normal.
The reasons to add 1 cup warm water and lemon in the morning in our daily diet are too many. Our own proposal is that every morning you wake up you can squeeze a half a lemon in a glass of warm water and mix it with honey.
In what ways you receive the precious lemon juice in your daily diet?
If you liked my article, SHARE it here and support us, so we can keep writing to this blog.
You can also read these related ARTICLES:
You can also watch these related VIDEOS: