Tags: green tea
12 effects of drinking green tea daily and the importance of drinking green tea. What are the advantages of green tea?
The current title of the post is «effects of drinking green tea daily» and we are going to highlight 12 awesome reasons that green tea can give us and why green tea is an excellent beverage for our health.
Before we start talking about the super benefits of green tea and the nice effects of drinking it daily, I should warn my readers that we have to be careful and do no drink more than 4 cups of tea per day. Green tea has caffeine and as we know caffeine is not for unlimited daily use.
Now, we will focus on 12 very good reasons, which explain why green tea can be a very good dietary habit in our lives.
The benefits and properties of green tea are fantastic and the reasons are as follows:
- Prevents the accumulation of cholesterol in the arteries and helps prevent cardiovascular disease.
- Investigations confirm that green tea has antibacterial activity against harmful dental bacteria.
- Delays development of breast cancer. Afterinvestigations, it was found that epigallocatechin gallate inhibited the metabolism of cancer cells in breast tumors.
- It helps protect skin from the damage brought about by ultraviolet radiation, according to new research in the Journal of Pharmaceutical Development and Technology.
- Green tea breaks down fat andepigallocatechin increases the rate at which fat is «burned» in our body.
- «Burns» fat belly. Research shows that the epigallocatechingallate in green tea, as well as other cytokines, activate combustion genes belly fat and accelerate the weight loss by 77%.
- Maintain constant energy by balancing the blood sugar levels. The epigallocatechinimproves the use of insulin in the body to prevent the increase of blood sugar levels, which can lead to fatigue, irritability and desire for unhealthy foods.
- Research shows that green tea can help against lung cancer. In a study in April 2010, it found that epigallocatechinsuppress the growth of cancer cells in the lung.
- Green tea can stop colorectal cancer. In severalstudies, including one in September 2012, reported that epigallocatechin prevents and inhibits colon cancer.
- According to the surveys, it appears that green tea destroys cancer cells of the prostate. A 2010 study showed that epigallocatechin helps the body to destroy these certain cells.
- Green tea slows aging. The epigallocatechin gallate appear to be 200 times more powerful than vitamin E, which destroys free radicals that create skin problems. Free radicals react with healthy cells of the body, causing damage to them, and reduce wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- Green tea contains powerful antioxidant that kills free radicals. As we know, free radicals are linked with many serious chronic diseases such as arthritis, diabetes and cancer.
Reading the above reasons, we can very easily understand why green tea can be considered as super-drink and it can replace coffee (IE due to caffeine to wake up). Of course we do not want to say that the coffee is useless, but green tea (especially in combination with honey) is a fantastic drink, an excellent shield against cancer, hydrates and fortifies our body, activating at the same time our metabolism for more cremations.
We mentioned the combination of honey, because as you know, honey contains substances that protect us against cancer. We will talk about the honey in another post with more details.
Now, let's see a VIDEO from our channel on YOUTUBE about green tea:
* Green tea benefits (Watch the video on youtube)
If you liked my article, SHARE it here and support us, so we can keep writing to this blog.